Friday, September 21, 2012

Chalk Art




This was a really fun group project that turned out really well. I liked working in a group because it got a lot of different ideas and techniques into the art. Even though some of the team members weren't as committed to the project, my group worked together well, and we all incorporated our own ideas. Its very important, when you're working on a team, to be open to all of the team members' ideas and support them. That's something that our team did extremely well. We all worked together but also added our own personal ideas to the mural. I think this project was very successful! I really love the color contrast between the yellow and blue (Mr. Sands; idea) and the different shades of blue that add a lot of depth to the piece (Ms. Rossi's idea). I really like working with a group if everyone works together and focuses on the art. I think it would be really cool to do a whole class project where we all work together to create something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment